Overview: The Ministry of Health is a ministry of the Government of Singapore responsible for providing information, raising health awareness and education, ensuring the accessibility of health services, and monitoring the quality of health services provided to citizens and visitors in the Republic of Singapore. In addition, it is also involved in the control of illness and disease in the country, coordinating the utilisation of resources and expertise where necessary.
Ministry of Health invite suitable candidates to apply for the position of:
Manager / Assistant Manager (Regulatory Engagement, Development and Standards)
- A Bachelor Degree in nursing, medical, pharmacy, allied health, health/ biomedical sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in a hospital or clinic
- Past working experience in inspection/ audit and accreditation would be an advantage
- Team player, High integrity
- Good people management, leadership and engagement skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to meet timelines and produce high quality work within the stipulated timelines
Apply online: Click Here
Applications close: 03 February 2018
Work Location: Singapore