Company overview: Nestle is the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, with a global footprint that employs 339,000 employees in over 150 countries. Nestlé has 64 brands, with a wide range of products across a number of markets, including coffee, bottled water, milkshakes and other beverages, breakfast cereals, infant foods, performance and healthcare nutrition, seasonings, soups and sauces, frozen and refrigerated foods, and pet food.
Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd invite suitable candidates to apply for the position of:
Job Responsibilities include:
- To conduct aseptic sampling of RM or in production lines as and when necessary.
- To carry out media preparation to support bacteriological analysis.
- To conduct microbiological analyses for FG/RM and all microbiological samples from production lines.
- To carry out decontamination of all biological hazardous analytical materials properly.
- To carry out cleaning and drying of glassware generated from usage in the Microbiological laboratory.
- To sterilize clean glassware as required.
- To participate in laboratory ICP, GLP and Safety schemes for the lab.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- O Level or Diploma in Food Science, Microbiology only
- Preferably with working experience in Laboratory Analysis work and/or in Quality Control
Apply online: Click Here
Applications close: 02 February 2018
Work Location: Singapore